Friday, December 5, 2008

The Tortured Soul-a short story- by Jessie O.

This is the first complete story I have posted, a labor of love and sleepless hours. I hope you enjoy the tale of Bethany and Jon. Two souls brought together by life's sometimes sketchy circumstance, in a dilapidated apartment building.
Please, pass the story along, and leave a comment; good, bad, or indifferent.
Thanks to everyone who believed in me when I didn't believe in my self and pushed me when I wanted to quit. This is my gift to you for all the wisdom shared on drawing a story with words. I truly am a more wealthy woman today for having so many friends and family to turn to for advice and those "stupid" questions that you all helped me answer.

Enjoy!



The Tortured Soul The Tortured Soul Jessie O. The story of Bethany, a woman who has been tormented by a demon in the limbo of awake and sleep. She is harassed playfully by her neighbor Jon, until she surrenders to his advances and finds true love and her self in the intimate few hours they spend together.

5 comments:

Jessie O. said...

Hi everyone! Don't forget to leave a comment after you read my short story!

Thanks,
-Jessie O-

Anonymous said...

I can definitely relate to Bethany. And I love the way that I can scroll down the story as I read. It looks like an Adobe Reader file.

You're extremely talented and I can't wait to read more work from you in the future!

Jessie O. said...

Starr,

Thank you so much for your support! I can't do what I do without people like you!

There are a few things in the works, so look in the futer for more!

Anonymous said...

You are awsome at everything you do I knew this would be no diffrent! Now you are my new favorite author I can't wait to read more.
Love Jessa

Unknown said...

Hello Jessie,

I just love your site, and have truly enjoy spending time here. I was wondering if you would do me a huge favor and send your story to my email, or my blog site. I'm having a hard time reading it on my laptop and what I have seen so far has me biting at the bit..lol.

Thanks Doll, and I know how you felt about them little ones not feeling the cold, my grandbaby has me freezing a great deal now days..lol.